(Presbytery 8-23-2003) Pastor Mel Kunau:
Daughter, when I had you on the potter’s wheel, I never thought about a make over. I made you right the first time. I made you a vessel that I would be pleased with. Don’t self examine yourself and say, “well, I could have been a better vessel”, or, “I could have been a different vessel,” but I made you right the first time. And I am going to pour in strength in you and give you self worth. Don’t allow yourself to think that I am not much of anything, because I am pleased with the vessel I made and I will expand you and I will cause faith and courage to come. You will be one of those in my kingdom that is an encourager of people; constantly encouraging people. You never know how much it means to someone when someone says to them, “Oh, you are doing fine. You will be alright.” You are going to be an encourager. Because I have encouraged you so many times you will begin to believe that when you say, “be encouraged in the Lord,” that they will be. And I will cause faith to rise up in you. I didn’t make you to just be a doormat. I made you one that will have faith. There will be times when there will be a need in this church or a need in the family of God or a need in your own family, and the spirit of faith is going to be upon you and I will cause that faith to rise up. There will be times when it will go beyond just faith. There will be times when the gift of faith is going to be needed; a miracle is going to be needed. And daughter, I’ll be there for that. That’s not going to be the norm, but it will be there. When I am ready to move on you in that area, it will be there. And you don’t have to doubt, “well, God, would you really do that?” Don’t question me. Don’t doubt me. I am pleased with you daughter. Is that all I’m going to do in your life? No. You know I still have some things to work out on the potter’s wheel. But there will come a time when you will see that vessel shining after it has been out of the kiln and out of the fire and you will say, “that’s me. I can’t believe it. That’s me!” Be encouraged, daughter.
(Presbytery 8-23-2003) Pastor David Walker:
Sister, I hear the Lord saying that he has drawn you here by name. He has known you and he wants you to fix firmly in your thought, “I am known by the Lord. I have been chosen and selected for just such a time as this.” It is not an accident. You didn’t come here by some fluke. But I have known you, says the Lord. I have set my affection and my attention upon you to draw you here even for days such as this that I might reveal great things in your life and even as you have discovered when you have walked through the waters, I’ll be with you. When you go through the fire, I’ll be with you, says the Lord. You are not going to be burned. You are not going to be overwhelmed. But a new spirit of faith is going to begin to rise up. I am going to put like a coal off the altar on your lips so that when you get in difficult circumstances you are going to begin to speak faith. You are going to speak faith even to the amazement of yourself. You are going to speak faith to people around you. People are going to say, “what has got into her? What is this new change that has come over her?” But your eyes are going to be fastened upon the Lord in the middle of difficult circumstances. And when other people are wavering and seeming ready to give up, you are going to have the word of the Lord to speak that says, “Stand firm. Stand up and see the deliverance of our Lord. For great things are right ahead.” For I am even closing the door to the past so you no longer look back and I am opening the door to the future. You are going to be future oriented, says the Lord. You are not going to see the things as they once were or even as they are, but you are going to be able to see them as they can be, says the Lord. And your words are going to change and your attitude and your heart is going to change. And you are going to speak to others about the way things might be, if we would just stand still and see the deliverance of the Lord.
(Presbytery 8-23-2003) Pastor Steve Fox:
Sister, you sought me for higher ground. Your heart has really gone out to me; cried out to me, “Lord, I want to be a better servant. I want to do more in the kingdom. I want to be fruitful. Lord, give me higher ground; give me greater ability.” And the Lord comes to answer that prayer even today. He comes to tell you that he is going to make you a woman of influence. He saw that you were faithful with the little. He saw that you were faithful when you could do nothing but receive. And the Lord is going to cause blessing to flow to you in this season of your life. He is going to give you higher ground. Even now doors are beginning to open that will cause you to have influence; that will cause you to walk in a higher place than you have ever walked before. Greater responsibility is coming to you. But I have tested you, says the Lord, and I know that your heart is right. And I know that as I begin to pour the blessing through you that you will become a blessing to others. This is the purpose for which I called you, says the Lord. I called you a person that was in need. I called you a person that had nothing to give, says the Lord, but I have established my kingdom in your heart and I have established my principles in your life. And a new season is coming. You are going to sing a new song. Hallelujah. You are going to live a new life. You sought me for this. You said, “Lord, I want something more in the kingdom.” And the Lord says, I have come to answer that prayer even today. It will not be the same. Do not judge the future by the past, says the Lord, for I have come and drawn a line and you are passing over that line. It will not be the same as before. Increase was slow to come in the past, but you are going to see increase come in a greater way, says the Lord. Search out my word. Stay close to me in prayer and meditation, says the Lord, for I am going to use you in a great way. Get ready for higher ground. Hallelujah.
(Presbytery 8-23-2003) Pastor David Walker:
Sister, I see you like a school bus driver. I just hear the word of the Lord saying, “first the natural and then the spiritual.” There have been some things that you have put your hand to just to help out and to do what needed to be done. The Lord says because you have been faithful in those areas he is beginning to open up some spiritual dimensions, not just helping out. But the Lord is going to give you a direction for your life and as you go in the direction for your life it is going to be clear and you will say, “this is what the Lord has called me to. I’m going to do this.” And as you go in that direction, the Lord is going to begin to add other people. It is like you are a boat and there is a wake behind you and there is an influence. As you do what the Lord has called you to do, the Lord says, I am going to influence your family. I am going to influence people around about you and they are going to come along in the sphere of influence that you are creating simply because you have learned how to walk in a new obedience before the Lord.
(Presbytery 8-23-2003) Pastor Jon Eymann:
Precision guided weaponry. You are not a saturation bomber but you are one that as you move in encouragement and in an inspiring influence you will have almost like even a word of knowledge or a word of wisdom to have the right thing to say to the right person at the right time. It won’t be speaking to the masses and large multitudes, but it will be an individual here and a small group there. And you will transform lives by that carefully guided piece of divine impartation that comes through your willingly surrendered mouth. Exercise your faith. Trust me to put the word in your mouth as you open it wide and you shall see great fruitfulness and impact because of your yieldedness, my daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment