Friday, October 7, 2011

Gretchen Gould

(Presbytery 11-4-2000) Pastor Violet Kiteley:

There is a real meekness, oh daughter of the Lord that God has implanted within you. A dear, dear work of the Spirit of God. You’ve got a compassion. The Spirit of God has caused you, since you found Jesus, to make a difference; to make a difference in your environment. You’ve had a difficult environment. But the Spirit of God has caused the love of God to be shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit and you have poured out such mercy upon people that have done you wrong. But the hand of the Lord has so flowed through you that you are able to forgive them. There is a spirit of forgiveness that is deep inside of you. And you are going to be able to be a pattern of this. You are going to be able to show other people that in the midst of their difficulty; in the midst of their rejection and neglect they can forgive. And the Spirit of God is going to use this as an evangelistic tool, because I am going to send you to people who need that very ministry. In this city; that feel neglected; that feel just pushed aside. And things have come into their life that has caused them to be just almost feeling desperate of life itself. But I am causing you to be a joy maker. You are going to be one that is going to speak the joy of the Holy Spirit into their lives. I am going to give you a ministry of prayer for them. I am going to give you names. I am going to cause you to know where people even live and you are going to be drawn to them and God is going to give you a visitation of bringing those who have lost their way back to the Kingdom of God. Oh, the Spirit of the Lord is raising you up to minister to the prodigal in this hour. He is going to cause you to have the faith to be able to do it. I am also going to open the word to you and in simplicity you are going to show them the love of God through the scriptures and be able to impart to them the willingness to believe that God has not forgotten them and that there is hope. You are a hope person; filled with hope. And you are going to implant hope in those that are round about you and those you have never known and even from your past life you are going to be able to bring hope to those who have lost their way. Daughter, you are my servant and I have brought you this way for my glory, in my timing, sayeth the Lord.

(Presbytery 11-4-2000) Pastor George Rohrig:

I call you today to know and to remember who you are. You belong to the King Almighty. You are a child of the King. You are literally a daughter of God. You have been born into the family of God. You are one among many brethren and I charge you today even as Jesus had compassion on the multitudes so you will have compassion on those around about you. For it is out of compassion that you will be driven to minister. You will be driven to touch them by anointed hands and to encourage them and to strengthen them and to impart to them spiritual truth and to impart to them how they should live in this present evil world. You will impart to them faith. An imparter of faith for that which is in you is that which you will impart. And I give unto you today a very special ability to believe for the impossible. To believe for those things that are beyond the human grasp. To be able to believe that in me there is no impossibility, sayeth the Lord. And you shall know this and you shall know that in even the most difficult circumstances, in even the most difficult situations, yet there is hope. And you will bring hope; you will bring life; you will bring a word of strength and you will lay your hands upon people. Those hands shall be full of the Spirit of the Lord. And there shall virtue flow out and strength shall flow out. And the words that you speak will be words that I will put within your mouth. And you will not fear nor wonder any longer what you will say or how it will happen but you will simply act and respond in faith to the need and I will flow through you, sayeth the Lord. You are a dedicated vessel. You are one with whom the Lord is well pleased. You are one whom the Lord has looked upon and seen in your heart that desire to minister and the desire to be a servant of the Lord. And He is pleased and today causes you to know that you are His child and He will use you even as He has said at this time.

(Presbytery 11-4-2000) Pastor Doug Balcombe:

I am putting faith in your heart to believe that I am going to use you. I am putting faith in your heart this day. I am putting faith in your heart that you can say I am not forgotten but I am a chosen vessel. I am putting faith in your heart today. I am putting a new confidence in you. You are going to know in the days ahead a confidence that God has spoken to your heart; that your hands are equipped; that you don’t have empty hands; that there is something for you to do. I am going to bring into your life; unto your pathway those that have been hurting. I am going to bring young women into your life; those that have been hurt by the world; those that have been hurt by situations; those that are spiritually homeless; those that have no direction and no purpose. Even many that are young mothers that have no bearing in their life; no direction; wandering about looking for hope; looking for shelter. And I am going to cause you to have a word that can bring them to the Lord; bring them to the house of God; bring them to a place of seeing restoration and healing; bring them to a place of seeing a vision put into their heart for the future. You are going to go to the hopeless one. You are going to go to the one that is turned aside. You are going to go to the one that is confused. You are going to go to the one that is in dark places and bring a word of life. Bring a word of encouragement; bring a word of hope. Be a hope bringer to others. But this day the Lord comes to put hope in you; to put hope in your heart; to put hope for your future. This day the Lord comes to give you hope that you are not forgotten but that you have a future in the Lord. This day the Lord comes to bring hope to you of the assurance of your acceptance in His family; the assurance of your place in the church; the assurance of the fact that God has received you and forgiven you and given you a new life. This day the Lord brings hope into your heart and into your spirit and into your mind. The Spirit of the Lord is coming to visit you this day, daughter. He is coming to open the eyes of your understanding; to give you hope to see what the Lord sees. Too many times you have seen only what you see through your limited vision; through your earthly perspective. And when you have seen it through your earthly perspective your heart has grown heavy and you have grown discouraged and at times you have grown weak and you said, “what is the use in trying; what is the hope in this.” But the Lord is calling you this day to see from His perspective. He is calling you to see what He sees. He sees the beginning to the end. He sees that which is and is to come. He sees that which He calls, which doesn’t seem to be now, but He calls it into existence. So the Lord speaks into your life saying, “daughter, you no longer are to look at things through your natural eyes and perspective and allow discouragement or depression to come but you are to allow the joy of the Lord to overflow into your life. You are to allow the hope and faith to come unto you this day that you might bring a word of hope and restoration to others. If you will do these things, daughter; if you will do these things and allow the grace of God to work in your heart, then others will be attracted to you and to the Spirit of God in you and to the peace of God that is in you. But if you would relish your own ideas and if you would just embrace your own vision you would be discouraged and you would be weak and others would say, “I don’t need that.” So the Spirit of God comes to call you to a higher plateau this day. I am calling you higher in the days ahead; more fervent even in worship; more fervent even in prayer; more fervent and committed than ever before. For the Lord has seen the faithfulness in the past but He is saying, “daughter, there is even going to be a higher level of walk for you and as you walk in this path, you are going to see your hands equipped. You are going to have such a confidence that you will be one that is not a problem maker, but you will be a problem solver. You will be one that rescues. You will be one that counsels. You will be one that has the word of the Lord in your mouth. Therefore, the Lords says, “let faith come and let hope come this day. I am for you and I am going to use you mightily as you give yourself to me in the days ahead.”


No comments:

Post a Comment